Senior Project Manager with overall responsibility for technical scope, schedule, and budget deliverables on projects. Develop client relationships to promote continuing / future project work opportunities. May function as a fully competent engineer in all conventional aspects of their engineering discipline. Significant experience in food and/or beverage production, processing, and packaging systems design and implementation is required. This is a salaried, exempt position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include overseeing project management for food and beverage sector projects from concept through client acceptance. Provide lead interface with customer.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the project execution through customer acceptance and closeout.
- Responsible for overall project deliverables (safety, scope, schedule, budget, quality, communication, information management, customer acceptance, etc.).
- Responsible for building and maintaining internal and external relationships to ensure collaboration, cooperation, and communication throughout the project.
- Ensure projects are executed in compliance with InLine Engineers and/or Customer workflow and design standards.
- Leads the schedule, design, and cost estimate review process for assigned projects.
- Manages the development of execution plans and manages installation through startup activities.
- Assists in the competitive bidding process for the procurement of equipment and construction, including conducting pre-bid and post-bid meetings.
- Manages project engineers, construction administrators, and/or contractors during various phases of project executions.
- Responsible gate keeper for technical content or review of technical content with subject matter expert(s).
- Function as a discipline lead or technical expert on certain projects as needed.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the team member is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands or arms and talk or hear. They may occasionally be required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include close vision.
- Generally, normal office environment where noise level is moderate and temperature/humidity is controlled. Overtime may be required.